Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Heartbreakin....

It's with a heavy heart i'm writing this. maybe not my words, but this song by Sugarbabes.... 'Ace Reject' represents quite accurately wat i'm going thru...

'See my love is all i can give you/ Nothing more cos life is how i want it to be with u and me/ Stayin together... yeah
Take it all, I'm here boy/ I've got wat u need here talk to me and help me breathe/ I wanna hold on, just remembering
Cos its wasting time, until your heart and mind realise that I'm good lovin/ I won't disguise my love for u/ It's true I care
Waiting for u to be there, all my life I need/ Someone to make me feel good and I wish that it is you
Every journey another sign/ Images always pass me by/ Feel like leaving the world behind when i think of you
Every moment I'm fighting this/ Had to erase all your messages/ Couldn't handle the things we said/ Still I'm feeling you
It's driving me crazy baby/ Lately you been slipping away from me/ I try to keep holding on, I can't, not for long/ Is there something I didn't see.

We breakup and make it up/ Back and forth we never stop/ Every time a change of heart, I can't keep up/ When you say yes then I say no/ When it turns hot you make it cold/ And still something between us holds together.

You turn down the light in me, I think our time is over/ Ain't it funny how sweet i dream but the bed keeps getting colder/ And sometimes when I close my eyes it feels like I'm living by numbers/ Cos I've been holding you so damn tight, I gotta stop cos it's pulling me under
It's driving me crazy baby, lately I'm feeling you been slipping away from me/ I try to keep holdin on/ I get nothing wrong it's something i didn't see...'

No comments: