Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Waiting.......


Waiting for results for my previous semester. Nervous....
Waiting for myself to grow up...cos i think i'm a late bloomer, hee... like a flower heehee... But really! i find i'm very BEHIND in a lot of aspects in life. No pun intended. Like, for instant, my terrible ability in making friends and keeping them (social skills). Like my insecurities, my career (can't say 'I've arrived'! Thou' i feel i've a noble occupation) and my outlook/viewpoint of the world/societies is limited. So.... i'm patiently waiting. Cos good things come to those who wait. Or could my fairy godmother magically appear and really speed things up for me? hee...

However, in the meantime, i'm counting my blessings each day and being contented with my darling and my family. They are THE best!

No comments: