Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 12, 2008

Top Albums of the Year

Best Albums of 2008 in my book:

1) Seventh Tree -Goldfrapp (Their best yet!)
2) Rockferry -Duffy (Made me cry)
3) I Know You Are Married But I've Got Feelings Too -Martha Wainwright (Best torch songs that i can really relate to!)
4) Viva La Vida -Coldplay (Best rock band ever!)
5) Perfect Symmetry -Keane (Perfect mix of rock and electronica)
6) Hard Candy -Madonna (Not her best, but the Queen of Pop made me notice The Neptunes!)
7) Partie Traumatic -Black Kids (Cutest Retro Rock Ever!)
8) Youth Novels -Lykke Li (Sweetest, Hippest, Most Unconventional songs on this planet!)
9) Renaissance- the Masters Series Part 10 by Dave Seaman (Best Party and Sex music!)
10) Santogold -Santogold (A mix bag of Rock and Trip Hop Gems with R&b roots)

Other Notable mentions are: MGMT's Oracular Spectacular, Adele's 19 and Ting Tings's We Started Nothing. But they were not consistent enough to make it into my Top 10.

No comments: